Effective December 1, 2021, all Larimer Chorale patrons will be required to provide 1) proof of full COVID-19 vaccination* with photo/student ID or 2) proof of negative COVID-19 test ** conducted by a lab or recognized test provider* taken within 72 hours of performance time with photo/student ID. IDs are not required for children under 16. At home COVID tests will not be accepted. Additionally, all persons attending a concert three years of age and older must wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status, per the Public Health Order as issued by Larimer County.
The Chorale is going BIG for our holiday concerts with a spectacular event at the First Presbyterian Church, featuring excerpts from Handel’s Messiah, Handel’s Messiah: A Soulful Celebration, carols both familiar and new, plus professional soloists. This concert will offer something for every taste and will surely be the perfect beginning to your holiday season!
GUEST ARTISTS: Nicole Asel, mezzo soprano Charles Moore, tenor
*PROOF OF VACCINATION
Acceptable proof of vaccination may include one of the following that matches a government issued photo I.D. or school I.D. for youth
• A physical copy of a WHO (World Health Organization) or FDA-approved COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
• A high-resolution photograph of the front and back of your WHO/FDA issued COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card on smartphone
• Proof of your vaccination card on the MyColorado mobile device app
**PROOF OF NEGATIVE COVID LAB TEST
Acceptable proof of a negative COVID-19 viral test result may include PCR and antigen tests, including rapid tests, from recognized test providers or laboratories that show the patient’s name, type of test performed, date of test and negative test result along with a government issued photo ID or school ID for youth.
Acceptable test results include:
• A printed document from the test provider or laboratory showing the negative test result
• An electronic test result (email, text message, or mobile application record) displayed on attendee’s phone or mobile device.
Patrons who are unable to adhere to these policies should contact The Lincoln Center Box Office at 970-221-6730 by December 10, to discuss their options, which include refunds or donating tickets back to The Larimer Chorale. The Lincoln Center Box Office Hours are Tue-–Sat, 12p.m.–6p.m.tenor
Categories: Music , Season Packages , All Shows , Outside Presenter