Directions, PARKING & Hours
Directions to The Lincoln Center:
Fort Collins is 60 miles north of Denver and 40 miles south of Cheyenne on Interstate 25. Take Exit 269 (Mulberry) west towards Fort Collins. Cross College Avenue (4 miles west of I-25) and continue west for three blocks. The Lincoln Center is on the northwest corner of the intersection of Mulberry and Meldrum Streets.
- Business & Administrative Office hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday-Friday, by appointment only.
- Box Office hours are 12–6 p.m. Tuesday–Saturday. Additionally, the Box Office will be open one hour prior to each day’s first performance and will remain open until 30 minutes after each day’s final showtime.
- Public Art Gallery hours are 12–6 p.m. each Wednesday and Friday and during performances, until just after intermission.
- Standard Art Gallery and Box Office hours may be impacted by holidays. Please check the main page for alerts about hour changes for the following holidays: New Years, Martin Luther King’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Performance and event hours vary based on booking time and event usage.
Public Parking is available in The Lincoln Center parking lot at the corner of Mulberry and Meldrum as well as the Mulberry Pool lot just west of The Lincoln Center. Please see the following map for locations of parking in proximity to The Lincoln Center. Please note that signed lots east of The Lincoln Center that are posted as NO PARKING are strongly enforced and those in violation will be towed.
462 on-street parking spots are available north of Mulberry Street within a two-block walk of The Lincoln Center.
Additional parking is available at Lincoln Office Center for all LC LIVE-presented shows. For a list of these shows, please visit lctix.com/lc-live. The extra spaces, located across the street to the west at 419 Canyon Avenue, are available for The Lincoln Center’s patrons for the duration of each performance. During these shows, look for posted signs denoting the availability of parking in the Lincoln Office Center lot. We thank Blue Ocean Enterprises for sponsoring this parking agreement.